I have a new strategy for iQ. Inspired by Information Retrieval, HTML5 WebWorkers, and Set objects. Here’s the problem:
I use Git for personal projects. I got frustrated with the Git UI clients. I would get myself into tree conflicts (or other problems I still don’t fully understand), and the UI couldn’t get me out. Plus I’ve been compelled to learn more about console programming. So I started using Git Bash — the Linux-like console. And I learned a lot.
Good code is self-documenting code.
That’s why I’m getting into the habit of using Python Docstrings.
Here is a summary:
I’m spending some time on iQ today.
I’m trying to stay mindful of performance impacts.
iQ is document-based. It’s not supposed to handle database-sized quantities of data. But I don’t want to be short-sighted.
I wanted to apply what I’ve learned recently about document.querySelectorAll.
The results are enlightening!